Aren't these magnets beautiful? I want to get a set for my fridge, they're such a nice alternative to grubby plastic magnets that create a cluttered look.
5/29/12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I think these journals are amazing! - They are handmade! Know someone who likes to keep a journal or sketchbook? A Kreativlink journal woul...
-
I must say these cozy little chenille socks are artfully packaged! They'd make the perfect little inexpensive gift for all sorts of occa...
-
Since I am a cat-lover I'm always drawn to cute kitty stuffies. These little plushies from "Dancing in the Rains" jumped out ...
-
I wish I would have known about these little favors when I was planning my wedding! They are fun little hand-crafted keepsakes and favors to...
-
These rag dolls by "I Sew Lucky" are toooooooooo cute! I love their mix'n match patterns, trendy hair do's, cute girly exp...

No comments:
Post a Comment