Categories
apparel
books
dolls and stuffies
handbags
home decor
jewelry
kids and baby
kitchen
party
prints
stationery
9/21/09
Spoonflower
For all of you crafters... checkout
Spoonflower.com
to order custom printed fabric, printed on demand! A client of mine
(Tazetta.com)
told me about this company. Pretty neat! ;) The possibilities are endless!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Handmade Journals x Kreativlink
I think these journals are amazing! - They are handmade! Know someone who likes to keep a journal or sketchbook? A Kreativlink journal woul...
Feet Treats Cupcake Socks x Karen Neuburger
I must say these cozy little chenille socks are artfully packaged! They'd make the perfect little inexpensive gift for all sorts of occa...
Rag Dolls x I Sew Lucky
These rag dolls by "I Sew Lucky" are toooooooooo cute! I love their mix'n match patterns, trendy hair do's, cute girly exp...
Laptop Cases x Janine King Designs
"This great looking Janine King Laptop Sleeve is a stylish way to carry your computer and more. Special foam core provides scratch ...
Scarves x Marianne S
"It all comes down to colour, texture and form." - Marianne These scarves are truly "artsy!" They are crocheted from an ...
No comments:
Post a Comment