3/6/09

Prints x Rupydetequila



Rupy's colorful and funky prints have a very unique pizzaz to them. I love the bold colors mixed with different textures and little splashes of spunk! :) Rupy sells prints, jewelry, original paintings and more in her shop. Be sure to browse!

"I am a Mexican designer, sculptor and illustrator , my first love are colors,and my second love are paper and pencil. Rupydetequila is my home studio a medium sun room full of light, paper, materials, a big table and ideas. This is my playground and I am lucky enough to call what I do my "Job"." - Rupy

1 comment:

Rupydetequila by Ruth Fitta said...

Patsy I love your work,I visited today your
http://www.brokenboxdesigns.com
Oh my ! you are very very very talented !
Your style is making me smile everytime
Your Architecture illustration is lovely =)

Thank you for being so cute !
Kisses from Spain

Popular Posts