9/14/08

Zipper Pouches x LouLouBell


I think these fashionable little zipper pouches by "LouLouBell" are just great! They are available in a wide variety of fun, colorful, trendy patterns... and in 2 different sizes as well. The pouches are designed with an "obsession for color and texture," which is evident in the pouches sleek, modern look.

Their prices are great too! I'd consider buying a couple different color combos to match with different outfits. They'd be great to toss in a suitcase for a trip and use as a small purse rather than lugging some chunky bag around all day. :)

Owner of LouLouBell, Lindsay, writes...
"We ladies have a lot of little things floating around in our big purses - from lip gloss to jewelry, business cards, cell phones, coins, pens, etc. So get organized! From cute to sophisticated, luxurious to comfortable, you’ll find one to fit your individual style."
... and I couldn't agree more! I can't tell you how many times my cell is ringing and I frantically dig through some oversized satchel hunting for it, meanwhile I miss the call! Maybe a LouLouBell pouch would do the trick! So if you're looking to get organized, carry a smaller trendier little purse, or for a great gift item... shop the entire collection here!

No comments:

Popular Posts