2/24/10

Bird Nerd

Like birds? Then you'll love "Bird Nerd." I absolutely love every creation from "Bird Nerd! " They feature beautiful collages, prints, stationary, jewelry and more.
Wouldn't one of Bird Nerd's cute little stuffies look adorable on your desk or bookshelf?
The stationary is just beautiful. - Very unique use of colors/shapes/patterns...
I love their towels, might have to get one for my kitchen ;)
I just love stumbling cross a new artist that truly has an individual look. I could see Bird Nerd's prints sold on products at Target! - If they aren't already :)

2 comments:

Kayla Christine said...

I absolutely LOVE birds! I made my own line of bird patterns for crafts and I hope to get them out to the wide web soon! Thanks for the blog!

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Popular Posts