11/24/08

Handmade Journals x Kreativlink


I think these journals are amazing! - They are handmade! Know someone who likes to keep a journal or sketchbook? A Kreativlink journal would be the perfect gift to house those special thoughts and doodles.

My goal is to create books which are great to look at, lovely to touch and a joy to use. Maybe I can't cut the paper as accurate as a cutting machine, and there may be a little fold somewhere or something is a bit uneven ... But each of my books is unique, carefully handmade with love and a lot of good vibrations! - Kreativlink
Visit Kreativlink

9 comments:

Kreativlink said...

Oh wow! I feel very honored, indeed. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

I am definitely going to treat myself to one of these sometime :)

Chichiboulie said...

they are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These books are so beautiful!
I almost want to start writing journal :)
Really nice presentation, thank you.

Wendy Sefcik said...

Yeah! Aren't they amazing? I have a boring old notebook I am currently filling up with thoughts and sketches - these would be so nice to save on a book shelf vs. stuffing away into a drawer. :)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Love Renate's journals - they are so well made and such great quality! Besides all that, Renate is just an amazing personality too! :)

Michelle Brunner said...

These are so cool! Love them:)

Greet said...

I love Kreativlink Journals, they are indeed even more cherishable in real life, you should try one!!!!

Morrgan said...

I'm definitely a fan of these journals!

Popular Posts