3/18/09

Hand Painted China x Moderngoods


"Storm" is my favorite of Yuki Murata's hand painted china collection at Moderngoods. Moderngoods specializes in contemporary fine bone china tableware and giftware. The china patterns are very simple, elegant and sleek in design... with the modern, sophisticated look that is popular today.
"The work emerges from my interest in organic forms and reverence for the natural world. I studied architecture at Yale and worked in an assortment of firms in California and New Mexico before returning east to get my master's degree. I studied industrial design at the Rhode Island School of Design and then returned to my beloved New Mexico. My heritage as a half Japanese woman growing up between the United States and Japan also informs my aesthetic and inspires the design." - Yuki Murata
Click here to shop Moderngoods! 

No comments:

Popular Posts