9/12/08

"Kitty Stuffies" x Minori Design


These kitties by Minori Design are literally my definition of "cotton candy!" I fell in love with their cheery colorfulness the moment I discovered them online! These "handcrafted lovelies and gifts" are sure to make anyone smile!
"Minori design is a small online shop based in the UK showcasing the work of Theresia Cookson who specializes in making vintage style dolls inspired by the 60's and Japanese crafts." - MinoriDesign.com

The kitties are handmade by Theresia Cookson. Each kitty has it's own unique color palette and mix-matched patterns, making no 2 the same! They look so delicate, yet skillfully sewn together with care. I just love the variety in these little kitties. It's so cute to see several in a row because the colors and patterns compliment one another.

These are the purrrrrrfect little home-decors to add to a collectible shelf or empty cubby. I ordered one for my Mom last Christmas and then for myself :)

Minori Design also offers: fawns, doggies, owls, squirrels and hippo stuffies... as well as: bird & animal pin cushions, zipper pouches and pencil cases.
Check them out at MinoriDesign.com!

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh yes!! They are all so adorable! I love Theresia's work, she is so good at finding the right fabric mixes and putting such sweet expressions on her little stuffed friends!

Smiles, Karen

Popular Posts